Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Porter
The definition of porter, the meaning of the word Porter:
Is porter a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person employed to carry luggage and supplies
- n. - Someone who guards an entrance
- n. - United States writer of novels and short stories (1890-1980)
- n. - United States composer and lyricist of musical comedies (1891-1946)
- n. - United States writer of short stories whose pen name was O. Henry (1862-1910)
- n. - A railroad employee who assists passengers (especially on sleeping cars)
- n. - A very dark sweet ale brewed from roasted unmalted barley
- v. - Carry luggage or supplies
Porter is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in porter: E O P R R T
2 Anagrams of Porter
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to porter:
43 words found using the letters in "Porter"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words