Is porter a Scrabble word?
Yes, porter is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Porter is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word porter
The meaning of porter
8 definitions of the word porter.
- Carry luggage or supplies
- A person employed to carry luggage and supplies
- Someone who guards an entrance
- United States writer of novels and short stories (1890-1980)
- United States composer and lyricist of musical comedies (1891-1946)
- United States writer of short stories whose pen name was O. Henry (1862-1910)
- A railroad employee who assists passengers (especially on sleeping cars)
- A very dark sweet ale brewed from roasted unmalted barley
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in porter?
2 Anagrams of Porter
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to porter:
Unscramble the letters in porter
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'porter'.