Is relief a Scrabble word?
Yes, relief is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Relief is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word relief
The meaning of relief
11 definitions of the word relief.
- The feeling that comes when something burdensome is removed or reduced
- The condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- (law) redress awarded by a court
- Someone who takes the place of another (as when things get dangerous or difficult)
- Assistance in time of difficulty
- A pause for relaxation
- A change for the better
- Aid for the aged or indigent or handicapped
- The act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance)
- Sculpture consisting of shapes carved on a surface so as to stand out from the surrounding background
- The act of freeing a city or town that has been besieged
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in relief?
4 Letter Words
3 Anagrams of Relief
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to relief:
Unscramble the letters in relief
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'relief'.