Is released a Scrabble word?
Yes, released is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Released is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word released.
- Release, as from one's grip
- Grant freedom to; free from confinement
- Let (something) fall or spill from a container
- Prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
- Eliminate (a substance)
- Generate and separate from cells or bodily fluids
- Make (information) available for publication
- Part with a possession or right
- Release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
- Make (assets) available
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in released?
1 Anagram of Released
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble