Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Refining
The definition of refining, the meaning of the word Refining:
Is refining a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The process of removing impurities (as from oil or metals or sugar etc.)
- v. - Improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- v. - Make more complex, intricate, or richer
- v. - Treat or prepare so as to put in a usable condition
- v. - Reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state; separate from extraneous matter or cleanse from impurities
- v. - Attenuate or reduce in vigor, strength, or validity by polishing or purifying
- v. - Make more precise or increase the discriminatory powers of
Refining is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in refining: E F G I I N N R
1 Anagram of Refining
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to refining:
62 words found using the letters in "Refining"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words