Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Lurch
The definition of lurch, the meaning of the word Lurch:
Is lurch a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An unsteady uneven gait
- n. - A decisive defeat in a game (especially in cribbage)
- n. - Abrupt up-and-down motion (as caused by a ship or other conveyance)
- n. - The act of moving forward suddenly
- v. - Walk as if unable to control one's movements
- v. - Move abruptly
- v. - Move slowly and unsteadily
- v. - Loiter about, with no apparent aim
- v. - Defeat by a lurch
Lurch is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in lurch: C H L R U
1 Anagram of Lurch
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lurch:
6 words found using the letters in "Lurch"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words