Is book a Scrabble word?
Yes, book is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Book is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word book.
- Engage for a performance
- Arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance
- Record a charge in a police register
- Register in a hotel booker
- A written work or composition that has been published (printed on pages bound together)
- Physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together
- A compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone
- A written version of a play or other dramatic composition; used in preparing for a performance
- A record in which commercial accounts are recorded
- A collection of playing cards satisfying the rules of a card game
- A collection of rules or prescribed standards on the basis of which decisions are made
- The sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina
- The sacred writings of the Christian religions
- A major division of a long written composition
- A number of sheets (ticket or stamps etc.) bound together on one edge
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in book?
1 Anagram of Book
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to book:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'book'.