Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Reader
The definition of reader, the meaning of the word Reader:
Is reader a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person who enjoys reading
- n. - Someone who contracts to receive and pay for a service or a certain number of issues of a publication
- n. - A person who can read; a literate person
- n. - Someone who reads manuscripts and judges their suitability for publication
- n. - Someone who reads proof in order to find errors and mark corrections
- n. - Someone who reads the lessons in a church service; someone ordained in a minor order of the Roman Catholic Church
- n. - A public lecturer at certain universities
- n. - One of a series of texts for students learning to read
Reader is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in reader: A D E E R R
4 Anagrams of Reader
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reader:
35 words found using the letters in "Reader"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words