Is frank a Scrabble word?
Yes, frank is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Frank is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word frank
The meaning of frank
6 definitions of the word frank.
- Stamp with a postmark to indicate date and time of mailing
- Exempt by means of an official pass or letter, as from customs or other checks
- Characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion
- Clearly manifest; evident
- A member of the ancient Germanic peoples who spread from the Rhine into the Roman Empire in the 4th century
- A smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in frank?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to frank:
Unscramble the letters in frank
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'frank'.
- S: franks