Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
16 Definitions of Presents
The definition of presents, the meaning of the word Presents:
Is presents a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The period of time that is happening now; any continuous stretch of time including the moment of speech
- n. - Something presented as a gift
- n. - A verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking
- v. - Give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- v. - Bring forward and present to the mind
- v. - Perform (a play), especially on a stage
- v. - Hand over formally
- v. - Introduce
- v. - Give, especially as an honor or reward
- v. - Give as a present; make a gift of
- v. - Deliver (a speech, oration, or idea)
- v. - Cause to come to know personally
- v. - Represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture
- v. - Present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- v. - Formally present a debutante, a representative of a country, etc.
- v. - Recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position
Presents is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in presents: E E N P R S S T
3 Anagrams of Presents
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to presents:
164 words found using the letters in "Presents"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words