Is presents a Scrabble word?
Yes, presents is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Presents is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word presents.
- Give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- Bring forward and present to the mind
- Perform (a play), especially on a stage
- Hand over formally
- Give, especially as an honor or reward
- Give as a present; make a gift of
- Deliver (a speech, oration, or idea)
- Cause to come to know personally
- Represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture
- Present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- Formally present a debutante, a representative of a country, etc.
- Recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position
- The period of time that is happening now; any continuous stretch of time including the moment of speech
- Something presented as a gift
- A verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in presents?
3 Anagrams of Presents
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to presents:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'presents'.