Yes, pretense is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Pretense is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'pretense'.
- The act of giving a false appearance
- Pretending with intention to deceive
- Imaginative intellectual play
- A false or unsupportable quality
- An artful or simulated semblance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pretense?
2 Anagrams of Pretense
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pretense:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pretense'.