Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Picket
The definition of picket, the meaning of the word Picket:
Is picket a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- n. - A detachment of troops guarding an army from surprise attack
- n. - A protester posted by a labor organization outside a place of work
- n. - A vehicle performing sentinel duty
- n. - A wooden strip forming part of a fence
- n. - A form of military punishment used by the British in the late 17th century in which a soldier was forced to stand on one foot on a pointed stake
- v. - Serve as pickets or post pickets
- v. - Fasten with a picket
Picket is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in picket: C E I K P T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to picket:
32 words found using the letters in "Picket"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words