Is kept a Scrabble word?
Yes, kept is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Kept is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
23 definitions of the word kept.
- (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded
- Keep in a certain state, position, or activity; e.g., "keep clean"
- Continue a certain state, condition, or activity
- Retain possession of
- Stop (someone or something) from doing something or being in a certain state
- Conform one's action or practice to
- Stick to correctly or closely
- Look after; be the keeper of; have charge of
- Maintain by writing regular records
- Supply with room and board
- Allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature
- Supply with necessities and support
- Fail to spoil or rot
- Behave as expected during of holidays or rites
- Keep under control; keep in check
- Maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger
- Retain rights to
- Store or keep customarily
- Have as a supply
- Maintain for use and service
- Hold and prevent from leaving
- Prevent (food) from rotting
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in kept?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to kept:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'kept'.
- M: kempt