Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, kept is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded
1. Keep in a certain state, position, or activity; e.g., "keep clean"
2. Continue a certain state, condition, or activity
3. Retain possession of
4. Stop (someone or something) from doing something or being in a certain state
5. Conform one's action or practice to
6. Stick to correctly or closely
7. Look after; be the keeper of; have charge of
8. Maintain by writing regular records
9. Supply with room and board
10. Allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature
11. Supply with necessities and support
12. Fail to spoil or rot
13. Behave as expected during of holidays or rites
14. Keep under control; keep in check
15. Maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger
17. Retain rights to
18. Store or keep customarily
19. Have as a supply
20. Maintain for use and service
21. Hold and prevent from leaving
22. Prevent (food) from rotting
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in kept?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words