Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Perils
The definition of perils, the meaning of the word Perils:
Is perils a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune
- n. - A state of danger involving risk
- n. - A venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury
- v. - Pose a threat to; present a danger to
- v. - Put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
Perils is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in perils: E I L P R S
2 Anagrams of Perils
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to perils:
78 words found using the letters in "Perils"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words