Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Peanut
The definition of peanut, the meaning of the word Peanut:
Is peanut a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Underground pod of the peanut vine
- n. - Widely cultivated American plant cultivated in tropical and warm regions; showy yellow flowers on stalks that bend over to the soil so that seed pods ripen underground
- n. - A young child who is small for his age
- n. - Pod of the peanut vine containing usually 2 nuts or seeds; `groundnut' and `monkey nut' are British terms
- adj. - Of little importance or influence or power; of minor status
Peanut is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in peanut: A E N P T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to peanut:
64 words found using the letters in "Peanut"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words