Is peanuts a Scrabble word?
Yes, peanuts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Peanuts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word peanuts.
- An insignificant sum of money; a trifling amount
- Underground pod of the peanut vine
- Widely cultivated American plant cultivated in tropical and warm regions; showy yellow flowers on stalks that bend over to the soil so that seed pods ripen underground
- A young child who is small for his age
- Pod of the peanut vine containing usually 2 nuts or seeds; `groundnut' and `monkey nut' are British terms
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in peanuts?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to peanuts:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'peanuts'.