Is patches a Scrabble word?
Yes, patches is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Patches is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word patches.
- To join or unite the pieces of
- Provide with a patch; also used metaphorically
- Mend by putting a patch on
- Repair by adding pieces
- A small contrasting part of something
- A small area of ground covered by specific vegetation
- A piece of cloth used as decoration or to mend or cover a hole
- A period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition
- A short set of commands to correct a bug in a computer program
- A connection intended to be used for a limited time
- Sewing that repairs a worn or torn hole (especially in a garment)
- A protective cloth covering for an injured eye
- A piece of soft material that covers and protects an injured part of the body
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in patches?
1 Anagram of Patches
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to patches:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'patches'.