Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Peach
The definition of peach, the meaning of the word Peach:
Is peach a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Cultivated in temperate regions
- n. - A very attractive or seductive looking woman
- n. - Downy juicy fruit with sweet yellowish or whitish flesh
- n. - A shade of pink tinged with yellow
- v. - Divulge confidential information or secrets
Peach is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in peach: A C E H P
2 Anagrams of Peach
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to peach:
30 words found using the letters in "Peach"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words