Is passed a Scrabble word?
Yes, passed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Passed is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
25 definitions of the word passed.
- Go across or through
- Move past
- Make laws, bills, etc. or bring into effect by legislation
- Pass by
- Place into the hands or custody of
- Stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point
- Travel past
- Come to pass
- Go unchallenged; be approved
- Pass time in a specific way
- Pass over, across, or through
- Transmit information
- Disappear gradually
- Go successfully through a test or a selection process
- Be superior or better than some standard
- Accept or judge as acceptable
- Allow to go without comment or censure
- Transfer to another; of rights or property
- Pass into a specified state or condition
- Throw (a ball) to another player
- Be inherited by
- Cause to pass
- Grant authorization or clearance for
- Pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- Eliminate from the body
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in passed?
1 Anagram of Passed
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to passed:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'passed'.