Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, hand is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Place into the hands or custody of
2. Guide or conduct or usher somewhere
1. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb
2. A hired laborer on a farm or ranch
3. Something written by hand
5. A position given by its location to the side of an object
6. The cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time
7. One of two sides of an issue
8. A rotating pointer on the face of a timepiece
9. A unit of length equal to 4 inches; used in measuring horses
10. A member of the crew of a ship
11. A card player in a game of bridge
12. A round of applause to signify approval
13. Terminal part of the forelimb in certain vertebrates (e.g. apes or kangaroos)
14. Physical assistance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hand?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words