Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Pads
The definition of pads, the meaning of the word Pads:
Is pads a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- n. - The large floating leaf of an aquatic plant (as the water lily)
- n. - A block of absorbent material saturated with ink; used to transfer ink evenly to a rubber stamp
- n. - A flat mass of soft material used for protection, stuffing, or comfort
- n. - A platform from which rockets or space craft are launched
- n. - Temporary living quarters
- n. - The fleshy cushion-like underside of an animal's foot or of a human's finger
- v. - Add details to
- v. - Walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud
- v. - Line or stuff with soft material
- v. - Add padding to
Pads is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pads: A D P S
1 Anagram of Pads
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pads:
12 words found using the letters in "Pads"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words