Is pawns a Scrabble word?
Yes, pawns is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Pawns is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word pawns.
- Leave as a guarantee in return for money
- An article deposited as security
- A person used by another to gain an end
- (chess) the least powerful piece; moves only forward and captures only to the side; it can be promoted to a more powerful piece if it reaches the 8th rank
- Borrowing and leaving an article as security for repayment of the loan
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pawns?
1 Anagram of Pawns
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pawns:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pawns'.