Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Pawns
The definition of pawns, the meaning of the word Pawns:
Is pawns a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An article deposited as security
- n. - A person used by another to gain an end
- n. - (chess) the least powerful piece; moves only forward and captures only to the side; it can be promoted to a more powerful piece if it reaches the 8th rank
- n. - Borrowing and leaving an article as security for repayment of the loan
- v. - Leave as a guarantee in return for money
Pawns is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in pawns: A N P S W
1 Anagram of Pawns
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pawns:
33 words found using the letters in "Pawns"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words