Is snaps a Scrabble word?
Yes, snaps is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Snaps is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word snaps
The meaning of snaps
26 definitions of the word snaps.
- Utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone
- Separate or cause to separate abruptly
- Break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension
- Move or strike with a noise
- Close with a snapping motion
- Make a sharp sound
- Move with a snapping sound
- To grasp hastily or eagerly
- Put in play with a snap
- Cause to make a snapping sound
- Lose control of one's emotions
- Bring the jaws together
- Record on photographic film
- The act of catching an object with the hands
- A spell of cold weather
- Tender green beans without strings that easily snap into sections
- A crisp round cookie flavored with ginger
- The noise produced by the rapid movement of a finger from the tip to the base of the thumb on the same hand
- A sudden sharp noise
- A sudden breaking
- The tendency of a body to return to its original shape after it has been stretched or compressed
- An informal photograph; usually made with a small hand-held camera
- A fastener used on clothing; fastens with a snapping sound
- Any undertaking that is easy to do
- The act of snapping the fingers; movement of a finger from the tip to the base of the thumb on the same hand
- (American football) putting the ball in play by passing it (between the legs) to a back
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in snaps?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Snaps
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to snaps:
Unscramble the letters in snaps
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'snaps'.