Is oldest a Scrabble word?
Yes, oldest is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Oldest is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word oldest.
- (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- Of long duration; not new
- (used for emphasis) very familiar
- Skilled through long experience
- Belonging to some prior time
- (used informally especially for emphasis)
- Of a very early stage in development
- Just preceding something else in time or order
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in oldest?
1 Anagram of Oldest
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to oldest:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'oldest'.