Is hunt a Scrabble word?
Yes, hunt is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Hunt is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word hunt.
- Pursue for food or sport (as of wild animals)
- Pursue or chase relentlessly
- Chase away, with as with force
- Yaw back and forth about a flight path
- Oscillate about a desired speed, position, or state to an undesirable extent
- Seek, search for
- Search (an area) for prey
- Englishman and Pre-Raphaelite painter (1827-1910)
- United States architect (1827-1895)
- British writer who defended the Romanticism of Keats and Shelley (1784-1859)
- An association of huntsmen who hunt for sport
- An instance of searching for something
- The activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- The work of finding and killing or capturing animals for food or pelts
- The pursuit and killing or capture of wild animals regarded as a sport
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hunt?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hunt:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hunt'.