Is bunt a Scrabble word?
Yes, bunt is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Bunt is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word bunt
The meaning of bunt
6 definitions of the word bunt.
- Hit a ball in such a way so as to make it go a short distance
- To strike, thrust or shove against
- (baseball) the act of hitting a baseball lightly without swinging the bat
- Disease of wheat characterized by replacement of the grains with greasy masses of smelly smut spores
- Similar to Tilletia caries
- Fungus that destroys kernels of wheat by replacing them with greasy masses of smelly spores
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bunt?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bunt:
Unscramble the letters in bunt
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bunt'.