Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Bunt
The definition of bunt, the meaning of the word Bunt:
Is bunt a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (baseball) the act of hitting a baseball lightly without swinging the bat
- n. - Disease of wheat characterized by replacement of the grains with greasy masses of smelly smut spores
- n. - Similar to Tilletia caries
- n. - Fungus that destroys kernels of wheat by replacing them with greasy masses of smelly spores
- v. - Hit a ball in such a way so as to make it go a short distance
- v. - To strike, thrust or shove against
Bunt is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bunt: B N T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bunt:
9 words found using the letters in "Bunt"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words