Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Unit
The definition of unit, the meaning of the word Unit:
Is unit a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange
- n. - An individual or group or structure or other entity regarded as a structural or functional constituent of a whole
- n. - An organization regarded as part of a larger social group
- n. - A single undivided whole
- n. - A single undivided natural thing occurring in the composition of something else
- n. - An assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
Unit is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in unit: I N T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to unit:
11 words found using the letters in "Unit"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words