Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Nurses
The definition of nurses, the meaning of the word Nurses:
Is nurses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - One skilled in caring for young children or the sick (usually under the supervision of a physician)
- n. - A woman who is the custodian of children
- v. - Try to cure by special care of treatment, of an illness or injury
- v. - Maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
- v. - Serve as a nurse; care for sick or handicapped people
- v. - Treat carefully
- v. - Give suck to
Nurses is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in nurses: E N R S S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nurses:
42 words found using the letters in "Nurses"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words