Is mounds a Scrabble word?
Yes, mounds is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Mounds is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word mounds.
- Form into a rounded elevation
- (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- A small natural hill
- A collection of objects laid on top of each other
- Structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones
- The position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mounds?
1 Anagram of Mounds
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mounds:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mounds'.