Is mound a Scrabble word?
Yes, mound is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Mound is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word mound.
- Form into a rounded elevation
- (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- A small natural hill
- A collection of objects laid on top of each other
- Structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones
- The position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mound?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mound:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mound'.