Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Motleys
The definition of motleys, the meaning of the word Motleys:
Is motleys a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A collection containing a variety of sorts of things
- n. - A garment made of motley (especially a court jester's costume)
- n. - A multicolored woolen fabric woven of mixed threads in 14th to 17th century England
- v. - Make something more diverse and varied
- v. - Make motley; color with different colors
Motleys is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in motleys: E L M O S T Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to motleys:
109 words found using the letters in "Motleys"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words