Is motley a Scrabble word?
Yes, motley is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Motley is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word motley.
- Make something more diverse and varied
- Make motley; color with different colors
- Consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds
- Having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly
- A collection containing a variety of sorts of things
- A garment made of motley (especially a court jester's costume)
- A multicolored woolen fabric woven of mixed threads in 14th to 17th century England
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in motley?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to motley:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'motley'.
- S: motleys