Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Motley
The definition of motley, the meaning of the word Motley:
Is motley a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A collection containing a variety of sorts of things
- n. - A garment made of motley (especially a court jester's costume)
- n. - A multicolored woolen fabric woven of mixed threads in 14th to 17th century England
- v. - Make something more diverse and varied
- v. - Make motley; color with different colors
- adj. - Consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds
- adj. - Having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly
Motley is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in motley: E L M O T Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to motley:
43 words found using the letters in "Motley"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words