Is mobile a Scrabble word?
Yes, mobile is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Mobile is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word mobile.
- Moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place)
- Having transportation available
- Capable of changing quickly from one state or condition to another
- Affording change (especially in social status)
- A river in southwestern Alabama; flows into Mobile Bay
- A port in southwestern Alabama on Mobile Bay
- Sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced parts can be set in motion by air currents
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mobile?
1 Anagram of Mobile
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mobile:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mobile'.