Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Boil
The definition of boil, the meaning of the word Boil:
Is boil a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A painful sore with a hard core filled with pus
- n. - The temperature at which a liquid boils at sea level
- v. - Come to the boiling point and change from a liquid to vapor
- v. - Immerse or be immersed in a boiling liquid, often for cooking purposes
- v. - Bring to, or maintain at, the boiling point
- v. - Be agitated
- v. - Be in an agitated emotional state
Boil is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in boil: B I L O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to boil:
10 words found using the letters in "Boil"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words