Is mercies a Scrabble word?
Yes, mercies is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Mercies is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word mercies.
- Leniency and compassion shown toward offenders by a person or agency charged with administering justice
- A disposition to be kind and forgiving
- The feeling that motivates compassion
- Something for which to be thankful
- Alleviation of distress; showing great kindness toward the distressed
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mercies?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mercies:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mercies'.