Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Martin
The definition of martin, the meaning of the word Martin:
Is martin a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - French bishop who is a patron saint of France (died in 397)
- n. - United States actor and comedian (born in 1945)
- n. - United States actress (1913-1990)
- n. - United States singer (1917-1995)
- n. - Any of various swallows with squarish or slightly forked tail and long pointed wings; migrate around Martinmas
Martin is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in martin: A I M N R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to martin:
61 words found using the letters in "Martin"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words