Is martin a Scrabble word?
Yes, martin is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Martin is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word martin
The meaning of martin
5 definitions of the word martin.
- French bishop who is a patron saint of France (died in 397)
- United States actor and comedian (born in 1945)
- United States actress (1913-1990)
- United States singer (1917-1995)
- Any of various swallows with squarish or slightly forked tail and long pointed wings; migrate around Martinmas
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in martin?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to martin:
Unscramble the letters in martin
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'martin'.