Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Marshall
The definition of marshall, the meaning of the word Marshall:
Is marshall a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States actor (1914-1998)
- n. - United States general and statesman who as Secretary of State organized the European Recovery Program (1880-1959)
- n. - United States jurist; as chief justice of the Supreme Court he established the principles of United States constitutional law (1755-1835)
- n. - (in some countries) a military officer of highest rank
- n. - A law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law
Marshall is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in marshall: A A H L L M R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to marshall:
103 words found using the letters in "Marshall"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words