Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Marshalls
The definition of marshalls, the meaning of the word Marshalls:
Is marshalls a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States actor (1914-1998)
- n. - United States general and statesman who as Secretary of State organized the European Recovery Program (1880-1959)
- n. - United States jurist; as chief justice of the Supreme Court he established the principles of United States constitutional law (1755-1835)
- n. - (in some countries) a military officer of highest rank
- n. - A law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law
Marshalls is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 9 letters in marshalls: A A H L L M R S S
124 words found using the letters in "Marshalls"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words