Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, hall is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open
2. A large entrance or reception room or area
3. A large room for gatherings or entertainment
4. A college or university building containing living quarters for students
5. The large room of a manor or castle
6. English writer whose novel about a lesbian relationship was banned in Britain for many years (1883-1943)
7. United States child psychologist whose theories of child psychology strongly influenced educational psychology (1844-1924)
8. United States chemist who developed an economical method of producing aluminum from bauxite (1863-1914)
9. United States explorer who led three expeditions to the Arctic (1821-1871)
10. United States astronomer who discovered Phobos and Deimos (the two satellites of Mars) (1829-1907)
11. A large and imposing house
12. A large building used by a college or university for teaching or research
13. A large building for meetings or entertainment
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hall?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words