Is hall a Scrabble word?
Yes, hall is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Hall is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word hall
The meaning of hall
13 definitions of the word hall.
- An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open
- A large entrance or reception room or area
- A large room for gatherings or entertainment
- A college or university building containing living quarters for students
- The large room of a manor or castle
- English writer whose novel about a lesbian relationship was banned in Britain for many years (1883-1943)
- United States child psychologist whose theories of child psychology strongly influenced educational psychology (1844-1924)
- United States chemist who developed an economical method of producing aluminum from bauxite (1863-1914)
- United States explorer who led three expeditions to the Arctic (1821-1871)
- United States astronomer who discovered Phobos and Deimos (the two satellites of Mars) (1829-1907)
- A large and imposing house
- A large building used by a college or university for teaching or research
- A large building for meetings or entertainment
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hall?
3 Letter Words
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hall:
Unscramble the letters in hall
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hall'.