Is alarms a Scrabble word?
Yes, alarms is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Alarms is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word alarms.
- Fill with apprehension or alarm; cause to be unpleasantly surprised
- Warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness
- Fear resulting from the awareness of danger
- A device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event
- An automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
- A clock that wakes a sleeper at some preset time
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in alarms?
1 Anagram of Alarms
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to alarms:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'alarms'.