Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Alarms
The definition of alarms, the meaning of the word Alarms:
Is alarms a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Fear resulting from the awareness of danger
- n. - A device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event
- n. - An automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
- n. - A clock that wakes a sleeper at some preset time
- v. - Fill with apprehension or alarm; cause to be unpleasantly surprised
- v. - Warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness
Alarms is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in alarms: A A L M R S
1 Anagram of Alarms
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to alarms:
48 words found using the letters in "Alarms"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words