Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Clogs
The definition of clogs, the meaning of the word Clogs:
Is clogs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Footwear usually with wooden soles
- n. - Any object that acts as a hindrance or obstruction
- n. - A dance performed while wearing shoes with wooden soles; has heavy stamping steps
- v. - Become or cause to become obstructed
- v. - Dance a clog dance
- v. - Impede the motion of, as with a chain or a burden
- v. - Impede with a clog or as if with a clog
- v. - Coalesce or unite in a mass
- v. - Fill to excess so that function is impaired
Clogs is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in clogs: C G L O S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to clogs:
15 words found using the letters in "Clogs"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words