Is jones a Scrabble word?
Yes, jones is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Jones is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word jones
The meaning of jones
6 definitions of the word jones.
- United States labor leader (born in Ireland) who helped to found the Industrial Workers of the World (1830-1930)
- United States railroad engineer who died trying to stop his train from crashing into another train; a friend wrote a famous ballad describing the incident (1864-1900)
- United States golfer (1902-1971)
- American naval commander in the American Revolution (1747-1792)
- One of the first great English architects and a theater designer (1573-1652)
- English phonetician (1881-1967)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in jones?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jones:
Unscramble the letters in jones
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'jones'.