Is itches a Scrabble word?
Yes, itches is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Itches is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word itches
The meaning of itches
7 definitions of the word itches.
- Scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- Have or perceive an itch
- Cause to perceive an itch
- Have a strong desire or urge to do something
- A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite; characterized by persistent itching and skin irritation
- A strong restless desire
- An irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in itches?
6 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Itches
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to itches:
Unscramble the letters in itches
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'itches'.