Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Itches
The definition of itches, the meaning of the word Itches:
Is itches a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite; characterized by persistent itching and skin irritation
- n. - A strong restless desire
- n. - An irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch
- v. - Scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- v. - Have or perceive an itch
- v. - Cause to perceive an itch
- v. - Have a strong desire or urge to do something
Itches is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in itches: C E H I S T
1 Anagram of Itches
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to itches:
66 words found using the letters in "Itches"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words