Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Ditches
The definition of ditches, the meaning of the word Ditches:
Is ditches a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A long narrow excavation in the earth
- n. - Any small natural waterway
- v. - Forsake
- v. - Throw away
- v. - Sever all ties with, usually unceremoniously or irresponsibly
- v. - Make an emergency landing on water
- v. - Crash or crash-land
- v. - Cut a trench in, as for drainage
Ditches is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in ditches: C D E H I S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ditches:
120 words found using the letters in "Ditches"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words