Is hitches a Scrabble word?
Yes, hitches is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Hitches is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word hitches.
- To hook or entangle
- Walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury
- Jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- Travel by getting free rides from motorists
- Connect to a vehicle: "hitch the trailer to the car"
- A period of time spent in military service
- The state of inactivity following an interruption
- An unforeseen obstacle
- A connection between a vehicle and the load that it pulls
- A knot that can be undone by pulling against the strain that holds it; a temporary knot
- Any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
- The uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hitches?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hitches:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'hitches'.
- R: hitchers