Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Intimate
The definition of intimate, the meaning of the word Intimate:
Is intimate a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone to whom private matters are confided
- v. - Give to understand
- v. - Imply as a possibility
- adj. - Marked by close acquaintance, association, or familiarity
- adj. - Having or fostering a warm or friendly and informal atmosphere
- adj. - Having mutual interests or affections; of established friendship
- adj. - Involved in a sexual relationship
- adj. - Innermost or essential
- adj. - Thoroughly acquainted through study or experience
Intimate is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in intimate: A E I I M N T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to intimate:
114 words found using the letters in "Intimate"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words