Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Smooth
The definition of smooth, the meaning of the word Smooth:
Is smooth a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of smoothing
- v. - Make smooth or smoother, as if by rubbing
- v. - Make (a surface) shine
- v. - Free from obstructions
- adj. - Having a surface free from roughness or bumps or ridges or irregularities
- adj. - Smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication
- adj. - Of the margin of a leaf shape; not broken up into teeth
- adj. - Smooth and unconstrained in movement
- adj. - (music) without breaks between notes; smooth and connected
- adj. - Of motion that runs or flows or proceeds without jolts or turbulence
- adj. - Lacking obstructions or difficulties
- adj. - (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
Smooth is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in smooth: H M O O S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to smooth:
54 words found using the letters in "Smooth"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words