Yes, hides is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Hides is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'hides'.
- Prevent from being seen or discovered
- Be or go into hiding; keep out of sight, as for protection and safety
- Cover as if with a shroud
- Make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
- The dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
- Body covering of a living animal
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hides?
2 Anagrams of Hides
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hides:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hides'.