Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Gasses
The definition of gasses, the meaning of the word Gasses:
Is gasses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity; relatively great expansion and contraction with changes in pressure and temperature; the ability to diffuse readily; and the spontaneous tendency to become distributed uniformly throughout any container
- n. - A fluid in the gaseous state having neither independent shape nor volume and being able to expand indefinitely
- n. - A volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum; used mainly as a fuel in internal-combustion engines
- n. - A state of excessive gas in the alimentary canal
- n. - A pedal that controls the throttle valve
- n. - A fossil fuel in the gaseous state; used for cooking and heating homes
- v. - Attack with gas; subject to gas fumes
- v. - Show off
Gasses is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in gasses: A E G S S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gasses:
24 words found using the letters in "Gasses"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words