Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Freezing
The definition of freezing, the meaning of the word Freezing:
Is freezing a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The withdrawal of heat to change something from a liquid to a solid
- v. - Stop moving or become immobilized
- v. - Change to ice
- v. - Be cold
- v. - Cause to freeze
- v. - Stop a process or a habit by imposing a freeze on it
- v. - Be very cold, below the freezing point
- v. - Change from a liquid to a solid when cold
- v. - Prohibit the conversion or use of (assets)
- v. - Anesthetize by cold
- v. - Suddenly behave coldly and formally
Freezing is worth 21 points in Scrabble, and 23 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in freezing: E E F G I N R Z
83 words found using the letters in "Freezing"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words