Yes, folds is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Folds is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word 'folds'.
- Bend or lay so that one part covers the other
- Incorporate a food ingredient into a mixture by repeatedly turning it over without stirring or beating
- Cease to operate or cause to cease operating
- Confine in a fold, like sheep
- Become folded or folded up
- An angular or rounded shape made by folding
- A group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
- A geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- A group of sheep or goats
- A folded part (as in skin or muscle)
- A pen for sheep
- The act of folding
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in folds?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to folds:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'folds'.
- O: floods